PRESERVING THE MEMORY OF MAJOR A. A .GORDON
The Major A. A. Gordon Society, founded in August 2019, is the world's prominent international non-profit educational association dedicated to preserving the historical legacy of Major Archibald Alexander Gordon and his family. The Major A. A. Gordon Society conducts a wide range of publications and programs, along with our monthly email newsletter.
GENERAL CONDITIONS TO OUR MEMBERS
Each person can subscribe to membership free of charge by submitting a request to our monthly newsletter. Every member is bound to the following conditions by the society:
- All information on Major A. A. Gordon's family that is published on the website or in any other way by the
society may never be used for political gain, personal profit or altered in any way without written approval
from the board of the society.
- The society is and remains independent from other societies and organizations, but can hold a partnership
with organizations. No member is ever entitled to correspondent with our partners in the name of the
society for personal, political or other gain and needs to have an approval from the board of the society to
conduct correspondence in the name of the society with our partners.
- All Memberships are and remain free of charge
- The society holds the right to decline memberships.
- The society holds the right to revoke memberships.
FUNDING AND DONATIONS
Each person, in general, has the right to support the Major A. A. Gordon Society, whether anonymous or in person.
The society relies entirely on private donations to help us in our important work.
A donation can be in currencies or in-kind which can only be donated to the president of the society, who manages all funding of the society. Donations can be arranged by contacting the president by the following details: